Know how to create the team and play on OnField11?
- You should create your fantasy team using the given 100 credit points.
- Use your skills to pick the players (Wicket-Keeper, Batsmen, All-rounder, Bowler) for a team.
- After selecting a team of Classic 11's, Top 5 Bowlers, Top 5 Batsmen you have to choose the Man of the Match - 3x, Captain- 2x, and Vice-Captain - 1.5x.
What is the importance of a Man of The Match, Captain and Vice-Captain?
Choose the best players as Man of the Match, captain and vice-captain for your team. While the Man of the Match earns 3X score (Thrice the points earned) of his performance, the captain earns 2X score (twice the points earned) of his performance and the vice-captain earns 1.5X score (one and a half times the points earned).
Calculate the points in OnField11 Fantasy Cricket
- Each player in fantasy cricket gets 2 points each for being a part of team 11.
- Man of the match gets 3X
- Captain gets 2X points
- Vice-captain gets 1.5X points
- No points are allocated to a player during a Super Over
Bonus points are awarded on
- Economy rate
- Strike rate
- If a player converts his half-century to a complete century, then points are
allocated for a full century only.
Points get deducted when
- Player’s strike rate is below 74.99 in ODI and 99.99 in T20
- Player’s economy rate is above 9 RPO in ODI and 7.5 in T20
- No points are deducted if your bowler is dismissed for a duck.
After the Match Ends
You will find the final score and rank of your team in the Completed tab. The winning
positions are announced as per the ranks of different teams. We finalised these ranks
based on the points accumulated by the joined teams as per the player’s performances in