Terms and conditions
The OnField11 users are enforced to follow certain Terms & Conditions associated with the usage of OnField11. It
is mandatory for the users to follow the terms and conditions of OnField11 while using the services provided by
The OnField11 app is neither affiliated by nor associated to any sort of private or government Sports leagues and
tournaments until and unless stated by the organization. In addition to this, the OnField11 app is not related and
does not claim any official status with any of the official or non-official sports team or sportsperson.
herein or provided by OnField11 in relation to any OnField11 Services, at any time, by posting the same on
OnField11. Use of OnField11 constitutes the User’s acceptance of such Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations and
from time to time.
- The OnField11 app comprises of a group of content solely developed by OnField11, the partners of OnField11,
licensors, associates and/or Users of OnField11. The partners, licensors, associates of OnField11 and/or
OnField11 itself hold the intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software
underlying OnField11.com and entirely owns the Fun Features and material published on OnField11.com, including
(but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images,
illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation. The users are not permitted to
modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of,
distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or exploit any of the materials or content published on
OnField11.com in any manner, either in whole or in part until and unless users have written license from
OnField11 team or authorities.
- The users of OnField11 hold the sole responsibility of all the materials (whether publicly posted or privately
transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available on OnField11.com (“Users’
Content”). The users of OnField11 assures that they hold and own all the Intellectual Property Rights in the
User’s Content and that none of the material uploaded or posted by the users as a part of the User’s content
does not hurt or harm any of the third-party rights. The users also ensure not to use or display any of the
names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party
associated with or present on OnField11.com. The users further accept and agree that OnField11, its directors,
employees, affiliates and assigns holds harmless and unanswerable towards any and/or all sort of costs, damages,
loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in case of any claims made by any third party
following the display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and
proprietary rights on OnField11.com, through the User’s needs.
USAGE OF ONFIELD11.COM
- An individual using the services offered by OnField11.com or the OnField11 App including the Fun Features
offered, by participating in various contests and, games (including online fantasy sports gaming), organized on
the OnField11 platform (“Contest(s)”) are bound to follow these Terms and Conditions, and all other rules,
- Various services offered as a part of Fun Features by OnField11 might be associated with additional rules and
regulations formulated in that respect. If the Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional
conditions formulated, the additional conditions shall control.
- OnField11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of OnField11.com or OnField11.com
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Fun Features;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on OnField11.com.
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of OnField11.com.
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of
revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event.
- OnField11 holds all the rights to restrict, suspend or terminate a user’s access to all or any part of
OnField11.com or the Fun Features provided by OnField11, deactivate or delete a user account and information,
delete user content without any prior notice to the user if any user is found or believed to be breaching the
Terms and Conditions defined by OnField11 or using OnField11.com or the fun features provided by OnField11
illegally or inappropriately. Further, OnField11 is authorized to take any technical or legal action against the
user if necessary.
- In the event of suspension or deletion of a user’s account due to negligence on the part of OnField11, then, the
company shall repay the platform fee charged for any of the Fun Features provided by OnField11, without any
delay. However, no refund would be made in case of suspension or removal due to:
- The breach of the Terms and Conditions defined by OnField11 or inappropriate use of OnField11.com or Fun
Features provided by us
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of OnField11.
- The users hereby accepting the Terms and Conditions of OnField11 agree to receive communications including
announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from OnField11 or any of its partners, licensors or
THIRD-PARTY SITES, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS
There may be various links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties on OnField11.com which may
contain different conditions for users’ use of the site. The OnField11 authorities do not hold any control or
responsibilities for internet sites apart from OnField11.com, and thus, it shall not be held responsible for any
content posted on any third-party Internet site. Further, the involvement of OnField11 with any of the third-party
content or links to third-party Internet sites is not related to any sort of endorsement by OnField11 of such
third-party Internet site.
OnField11 is neither associated with nor responsible for the correspondence, transactions, and all other related
activities between the user and third parties including payment providers and verification service providers on
OnField11.com. The users’ involvement with third parties is entirely dependent on the terms and conditions, policies
and services terms of these third parties and the users are solely responsible for reviewing the policies, terms and
conditions, and the service terms of these third parties before transacting or availing any of the services.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions of OnField11 the users agree that OnField11 is not responsible for any sort of
damage or loss faced by the users due to any sort of transactions, correspondence and all related activities with
any of the third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should
be directed to the appropriate vendor.
OnField11.com comprises a group of content created and posted by either OnField11 as well as various third parties.
OnField11 does not hold responsible for the accuracy, integrity or the quality of the content created and posted by
any of the third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in terms of using the Fun Features
provided by the OnField11 platform or taking part in any of the contests hosted on the OnField11 platform.
All sort of user information collected by OnField11 in terms of personal details and payment information at the time
to be followed by the users and in an event if the user fails to follow the Terms and Conditions, rules,
against such user, which might include (but not limited to):
- Restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of OnField11.com’s Fun
- Deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account; or
- Refraining from awarding any winning(s) to such User.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of OnField11, the individual’s using services provided by
OnField11 agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information while registration and at
other times when demanded by OnField11. The individuals further provide consent to keeping their
registration information updated.
- A single user is permitted to register or operate only one user account with OnField11 (inclusive of
both web & app).
- Any sort of password issued by OnField11 to any of the individual using the services provided by
OnField11 are confidential and should not be shared by the users with anyone else. The users hold the
sole responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. The users offer
their consent by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of OnField11 to inform OnField11 about any
unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- The user is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her payment accounts linked
to his/her OnField11 account. In case of any misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user,
OnField11 shall not be held liable; further, such misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user
should be reported to OnField11 as soon as it comes to the notice of the user.
- The users ensure to exit/log-out of their accounts after the completion of each session. In case of any
sort of loss or damage faced by the user due to the failure of abiding these rules and regulations,
OnField11 shall not be held responsible.
- The individuals using services provided by OnField11 should neither conduct nor assist the usage of
cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorized third-party software
specifically formulated for modifying or intervening with OnField11.com Fun Features and/or OnField11
- The individuals using services offered by OnField11 platform provides their consent of not copying,
modifying the technology and software associated with OnField11 and Fun Features. Further, the users
accept not to rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or
otherwise transfer any right to any one of the associated technologies and software.
- The Terms and Conditions of OnField11 bounds the users to neither modify nor become a cause of
modification of any of the files, technology or software associated with OnField11.
- The users provide their acceptance to not to disrupting, overburdening, or promoting any kind of disruption or
- The servers or computers offering or supporting OnField11 services or Fun Features.
- The enjoyment of OnField11.com’s Fun Features by other Users or persons.
- The Terms and Conditions of OnField11 do not permit the user to attain any sort of unauthorized access to the
User accounts, Servers or networks associated to OnField11.com’s Fun Features by any means except the user
interface provided by OnField11. The user must not indulge in activities like circumventing or modifying,
attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any
security, technology, device, or software associated with the Fun Features provided by OnField11.
- The users provide their acceptance for not using the OnField11 platform for any sort of inadequate activities
including (but not limited to):
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable,
defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that
may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, OnField11.com, any software,
hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on OnField11.com without
the express written consent of OnField11;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited
advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- The users are bound to accept that they will neither support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not
limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by
OnField11 or the use or enjoyment of other OnField11 users.
Conditions of Participation:
By entering a Contest, the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of OnField11. Subject to the
terms and conditions stipulated hereinbelow, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a
Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes if the user engages in unfair
conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is
in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying one’s personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details
and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by OnField11 to enter a contest and/or claim a
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit
instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that
the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers)
to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers or
- Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any
security measure associated with a Contest;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users
(Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to
OnField11 Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentarily language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the
examples of Abuse)
It is clarified that in case a User is found to violate this policy, OnField11 reserves its right to initiate
appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if
Registration for a contest
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following
- Full Name
- Team Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam,
Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign
up for any match in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
- Once the Participants have entered the above information and clicked on the “register” tab, and such
Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent a message on registration and containing their login
- OnField11 offers its services, contest(s) or fun feature(s) under 2 types of Play Formats, namely, Regular Play
and Safe Play, respectively. The Regular Play option of OnField11 comprises of leagues wherein the user is
allowed to create or, edit his/her teams and participate in the game complying to a deadline which is 1-hour
prior to the start of real-match in cricket.
- The Safe Play feature of OnField11, on the other hand, benefits the users participating or availing the
services, contest(s) or fun feature(s) provided by OnField11, with extended deadlines. The users participating
in leagues under the Safe Play option are allowed to create or edit their teams till the last moment, i.e.,
right before the beginning of the real match.
LEGALITY OF GAME OF SKILL
- Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the
Public Gambling Act of 1867. The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana
(AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which
success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience, and adroitness of
the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
- The Contest (s) described above (across the Fun Features) are games of skill as success of Participants depends
primarily on their superior knowledge of the games of cricket, football, kabaddi, volleyball, Basketball,
Hockey, statistics, knowledge of players’ relative form, players’ performance in a particular territory,
conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, test cricket and Twenty20 in the online cricket fantasy gaming),
attention and dedication towards the Contest(s) and adroitness in playing the Contest(s). The Contest(s) also
requires Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate
times to gain the maximum points.
- By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a
game of skill.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- OnField11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in
those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of
Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Andra Pradesh, Nagaland and Tamil Nadu may not participate in the paid version
of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants
are required to pay to enter. In case, amid detailed audits on the end of OnField11 any user is found to be a
resident of any of the aforementioned states and is found to be hiding it from OnField11 at the time of
registration then actions mentioned earlier including (but not limited to) block, account reset, account
deletion or deactivation shall be initiated. In an event, the state laws of these states change and the
residents of these states are allowed to participate in the paid versions of Game of Skills, the users (which
were blocked earlier for being a resident of these states) shall be treated as new registrations and in no case,
previous winnings shall be considered and any claim of such sort will not be entertained in any case.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the OnField11.com as well as registered before each
round by the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and earn winnings.
In an event wherein an individual declared as the winner of Contest(s) accepts the winnings offered by OnField11,
then affiliates of OnField11 and the company itself is authorized to use the name, likeness, voice and comments of
the winner for various purposes including (but not limited to) advertising, promotion of the company in any media
worldwide, alongside trading without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation being given
to the participant. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the winners of the Contest(s) provide their consent for
being available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by OnField11 without any charge. The promotional and
advertising events can include (but not limited to) press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions wherein
the dates for the promotional events will be solely decided by the team of OnField11.
In a rare event wherein OnField11 identifies the need of any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or
approvals for organizing any Contest(s) or the company identifies any on-going Contest(s) breaching the legal
guidelines or being prohibited by the legal authorities, then, OnField11 holds all the rights to cancel or withdraw
such Contest(s) without any prior notice to the participants or the winners. The individuals using the services
provided by OnField11 agree not to make any claims related to such cancellation or withdrawal in any manner. The
employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of OnField11, will not be eligible to participate in
DISPUTE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any sort of disputes associated with Fun Features or services provided by OnField11 including the Contest(s), the
construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and
obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or OnField11 shall be undertaken by the courts of competent
jurisdiction at Pune. All sort of disputes, issues, and questions shall be addressed by the court competent
jurisdiction in alignment with the laws of the Republic of Pune.
- In a circumstance wherein a legal dispute arises (a legal issue or a question) between two parties, the party
raising the dispute is bound to provide written notification (“Notification”) to the other party involved in the
dispute. The parties involved in the dispute should initially focus on resolving the issue post receiving the
Notification. However, if both the parties fail to resolve the dispute through mutual discussion within 15 days
of receiving the Notification, the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Pune, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and
in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- During the arbitration process, the parties involved in the dispute will be complied to follow the arbitration
award. Additionally, the parties involved in the disputes will have to bear costs of arbitration on their own
and will have to equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless stated otherwise by the arbitral tribunal. The
arbitrator is allowed to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such
orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator is bound to provide a rational award.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The users agree to access and use the Fun Features provided by OnField11 voluntarily and at their sole risk.
Further, accepting not to hold OnField11 responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained
including (but not limited to) any accident, injury, death, loss of property by Users or any other person or
entity during the course of access to the Fun Features (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a
result of the acceptance of any winnings.
- The individuals using the services or Fun Features provided by OnField11 reimburse OnField11, and/ or any of its
directors, employees, partners, associates, and licensors, from and against all the responsibility, liability,
cost, loss or expense faced by the user due to their access to the Fun Features including (but not limited to)
personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some
negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- OnField11 shall not be held responsible either jointly or individually, for any sort of errors or omissions,
neither on behalf of itself nor on behalf of third parties in terms of the winnings.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the user accepts that he/she shall be held solely responsible for any
consequences arising due to an event wherein a user carries out any sort of illegal act due to the
non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Fun Features,
including the provision of an incorrect address or other personal details.
- The users provide their consent to defend and hold OnField11 harmless from any third party/entity/organization
claims arising due to, or associated with user’s involvement with OnField11.com or his/her participation in any
Contest(s) organized on OnField11 platform.
- The individuals using the Fun Features and services provided by OnField11, by accepting these Terms and
Conditions agree that OnField11 shall not be held responsible alongside waiving and releasing each and every
right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against
OnField11, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors,
employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or
(whether anticipated or unanticipated) faced due to the Fun Features or associated with the Contests or the
winnings of the Contests.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither OnField11 nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates,
directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to
store, the mis delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- In alignment to the legal bodies, OnField11 shall not be held responsible for any harm faced due to downloading
or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Fun Features or sites,
cancellation of competition and winnings. OnField11 does not hold any responsibility if a user pays for access
to one of OnField11’s Fun Features and the user shall not be provided with any refund as a result of, any
inaccessibility that is caused by OnField11’s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our
sites, failures of OnField11’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers),
computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil
disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. Further, OnField11 disclaims any sort of warranty
for the content provided on OnField11.com(s). OnField11.com(s) content is distributed on an “as is, as
- The users are solely responsible for any sort of material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through
OnField11.com and holds the sole responsibility for any potential damage to their computer system or loss of
data that occurs as a result of downloading or accessing any such material.
- OnField11 shall make best endeavours to ensure that the OnField11.com(s) is error-free and secure, however,
neither OnField11 nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- The OnField11.com(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
- OnField11.com(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of OnField11.com(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products, Fun Features, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain
through OnField11com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
- OnField11 holds all the rights to rectify any errors identified in the determination of Winners or in the
transfer of amounts to a User’s account, using the various method as it deems fit, including (but not limited
to) through set-off of the mistaken payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of
the amount of mistaken payment. In such events, OnField11 agrees to notify the user about the error and the
rectification measure adopted to address the error.
- Complying to the legal bodies and authorities neither OnField11 nor its partners, licensors or associates
disclaims any sort of responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages
arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such
- OnField11 is authorized to cancel any Fun Features, events or Contest(s) requiring specific permission or
authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors in an
event wherein such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the
organization of the relevant Fun Features, events or Contest(s).
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users agree not to make any demands, or claims in the event of
suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests organized/provided by OnField11.
- In alignment with certain legislation, OnField11 is bound to notify the users regarding various events. In this
regard, the users by accepting these Terms and Conditions provide their consent that such notification issued
and posted by OnField11 on either OnField11.com or conveyed through the e-mail provided by the customer while
registration, will be considered adequate and authorized, and will be effective upon the customers. Further,
OnField11 shall not be held responsible for any loss of information or failing to notify the user, if the user
fails to provide adequate and accurate information at the time of registration.
- OnField11 shall not be held responsible for delay or failure in notifying the users, organizing/providing
services, Fun Features and Contest(s) because of outside reasons considered to be out of the reach of OnField11,
including (but not limited to) any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond
OnField11’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military
authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation
facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any match to which a Contest relates. If
such an event ever happens then, OnField11 holds all the rights to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process
an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- OnField11’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users provide their consent that regardless of any statute or law
to the contrary, any claim or cause of action faced due to or associated with the use of OnField11.com or these
Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by
reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and OnField11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited and
govern your use of the OnField11.com, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with OnField11
Gaming Private Limited.
- In an event wherein any part of these Terms and Conditions defined by OnField11 is identified to be indefinite,
invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- OnField11 is authorized to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the OnField11.com, by any particular user or
generally, in alignment to the OnField11’s policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute
discretion and without any notice.
- OnField11 holds all the rights to permanently close or temporarily suspend any Fun Features (including any
- Any amount once added to the OnField11 account of user can’t be refunded back to the user in any case, and the
amount can be used to join the leagues, fun features and Contest(s) organized by OnField11.
- The individuals using the services and Fun Features provided by OnField11 are not permitted to cancel any
transaction which has been once confirmed. OnField11 shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
- OnField11 reserves the rights to refund the transaction amount to the user in the abovementioned case at its
sole and absolute discretion post deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. Further, amid the
transaction process, the users should take note of the additional terms and conditions which significantly
govern the transaction. In an event wherein the clauses defined in additional terms and conditions conflict with
the present Terms and Conditions defined by OnField11, the additional terms, and conditions associated with
transactions shall prevail. The refund is only applicable to the amount used to join any league and shall be
refunded to the OnField11 User Account source, as deducted.
- In case of any unforeseen event, e.g. Force majeure, event cancellation, or technical errors and others, only
league joining amount will be refunded as used to join the league, there will be no claim on the winning as per
- To create, register and operate an account with OnField11, the users need to verify personal and contact
information including (i) Mobile Number, (ii) E-Mail Address, (iii) Pan Card Details; and (iv) Bank Account
Details such as Name, Bank Name, DOB, Branch, IFSC Code, State.
- The images provided by the individuals using the services and Fun Features provided by OnField11 should be
scanned copies of the original documents. Further, the image size of the scanned copies of original documents
provided by the users for account verification should not exceed 1MB.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users provide their consent to provide adequate and accurate
information at the time of verification. OnField11 reserves all the rights to reject the verification
application of a user in an event wherein the PAN card details and Account details of the user does not match
with each other.
- The verification process of OnField11 needs 1-3 days for completion. In this regard, all the verification
requests can take a time of up to 1-3 working days for completion. The users will be updated by OnField11
regarding the completion of the verification process.
General Terms & Conditions for Pan Card and Bank Account.
- A pan card once uploaded by the user and verified from our end can be deleted/rejected anytime if found or
suspected to be a forged document.
- In case the documents are found or believed to be fake, the user account can be blocked under “fair play
- In case a user is found to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and Andhra
Pradesh after the pan card verification, his/her pan card can be rejected anytime even after the verification.
- A bank account once uploaded by the user and verified from our end can be rejected anytime if found or suspected
to be a forged document.
- In case the documents are found or believed to be fake, the user account can be blocked under “fair play
- The withdrawals can be withheld if the uploaded documents are found or believed to be fake amid or after the
bank account verification.
- In case a user is found to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Tamil Nadu or Nagaland after the
bank account verification, his/her bank account can be deleted anytime even after the verification.
- All state bank accounts have been merged to SBI, thus, make sure the IFSC entered by you should be the new IFSC.
- It is mandatory that the bank account number on the verification image should match exactly with the account
number entered in detail. The “0s” mandatory to be mentioned in the details.
- The winnings offered to the users declared as winners of the contest(s) organized by OnField11 comply with a
deduction of tax (“TDS”) under the Income Tax Act 1961. In an event, the winning amount of a user crosses the
mark of ₹10,000, a 30% taxation charge will be imposed on the winning of the user. However, in case of such tax
deductions, the winners will be provided TDS certificates. The individuals declared as winners by OnField11
agree to pay other applicable tax, including (but not limited to) income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the
winnings. The winnings or cash bonuses are subjected to various taxes.
- In compliance with section 269SU of the Income Tax Act, we insist to make payments by NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or any
other E Modes.
- In respect of any transactions entered on the OnField11 platform, including making a payment to participate in
the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the
pre-designated platform fee for access to the OnField11 Services charged by OnField11 and pre-determined
participant’s contribution towards winnings.
- The OnField11 reserves the right to charge a Contest Entry Amount, which would be specified and notified
by OnField11 on the Contest page, being created on OnField11 platform, before a User joined such
Contest. The Contest Entry Amount (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution
towards the Winnings of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the
completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest.
- Winnings mentioned in all our marketing communications is the cumulative winning for the particular series.
Onfield11 offers a very fruitful friend referral program for its players. You can earn real cash for every cash game
that your friend plays.
The User who referring or inviting a friend, acquaintance or any other person to use the Services available on the
onfield11.com will be given a bonus of ₹500 if the person who has been referred fulfils the following conditions:
The person who has been referred must successfully be registered on the onfield11.com App:
- She/he must add money to their account.
- New users will get a bonus amount of ₹25 in their account when they log in for the first time. This offer is
valid for the new users who have registered and logged in for the first time on the Website or the App,
including those who have been referred by other existing users.
i.e A is referring to B then, B will get ₹25 as a signup bonus and B has to add cash and play cash game.
Example for Disbursement of ₹ 500 Referral Bonus:
- The Bonus will be disbursed in 5 chunks. For instance, if B played a game of ₹400 then, A will receive ₹100 as
the first chunk.
- If B plays for Rs 400 again then A will receive ₹100 as the second chunk.
- In the third chunk If, B plays for Rs 400 once again then A will receive ₹100.
- In the fourth chunk If, B plays for Rs 400 again finally, then A will receive ₹100.
- In the Fifth chunk If, B plays for Rs 4
00 once again then A will receive ₹100.
In this way, If B plays the game of Rs 2000 totally, Then A will get the Rs 500 referral Bonus.